Here’s a list of the top 5 drones for under £500. The price of drones have been reduced dramatically over the past few years. This means that many good quality drones with cameras or GoPro holders can be bought for this amount of money.
- One of the best drones availibel, especially with its low price tag. Its a great drone from amateurs to professionals
- 2.7K HD videos and 12 Megapixel photos with the integrated aerial camera.
- Has gimble stabilization to have high quality footage
- A live video feed gives you a 720p HD real-time view of what your camera sees right on your mobile device.
- 25 minutes on a single charge, with a Intelligent
- Fly up to 25 minutes on a single charge, and the Intelligent Flight Battery will automatically remind you when power is running low.
| 2. Parrot Bebop 2 Quadcopter Drone
- 25 minutes flight time, with map plotting from the app
- HD videos and 14MP photos with the integrated 180° fish eye lens camera
- Live streaming on your Smartphone or Tablet, up to 300m range, or up to 2KM with the additionally purchased SkyController
- Stabilisation imagery
- Weighs less than 500g + 8GB Flash Storage system
- Follow Me Feature
|3. UPair One RC Quadcopter Drone
- 4K Camera with wide angle lens
- 7-inch LCD Screen Remote Controller and FPV Real-Time Video. Includes live footage and GPS
- Up to 18 minutes flight time
- Return Home key
| 4. Yuneec Breeze 4K Quadcopter Drone
- Ultra High quality 4K video and 13mp images
- Automated Flight Modes – Follow Me, Selfie Mode, Pilot mode + more
- GPS enabled
|5. 3DR Solo Drone
- Drone suitable to be used with a GoPro, and includes Live HD GoPro stream
- Good quality drone for those on a budget